Friday 30 May 2008

sad emo

Depressed..........


Another year of Milo All Star has gone..
*puff* and it ended just like that..5 days was like 1..
well..again..had winnings and losings..
Almost won a guy that before a match I thought I was gonna be trashed nicely, but..it turned out to be a hell of a match and I gave him my whole and almost won..
I was darn satisfied with it and enjoyed the match..
And then the next day I played like a DONKEY!! And lost to whom I must never lose too..but still did..
Haiz..

Sometimes I just so sick of squash..
I just kept on losing nowadays..
Darn..
And dad just like spend a fortune on stuffs like
Sole padding (x2)- RM322 around that
Shoes- RM 120
Everything adds up to like 422 bucks..

At first I didn't want to tell him about the shoes had worn out but he found out eventually..
Now I feel so damn fucking bad, had been losing and he keeep on spending..
what's the freaking point of it man..
damn..


No comments: