Saturday 21 June 2008

The following sentences may seem quite familiar..

  • I am nothing special; of this i am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
    The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away. And no matter what you do, she or he will stay with you forever.

  • I wish i could give you what you're looking for, but i don't know what it is. There's a part of you that you keep closed off from everyone, including me. It's as if i'm not the one you're really with. Your mind is on someone else.

  • Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and i doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

  • The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.

Alright alright..
I admit it..
I copied it from PeiJin's blog..
xD sorry PeiJin, I couldn't resist it..
Forgive me =)

No comments: