Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Peeps!

I met her on 5th of Jan 09

It was a love at first sight

And then destiny brought us closer together

and eventually love took affection on both

we've been together for 39 days now

and I can imagine us being together for another few years

but still I sometimes feel I haven't really fully understand her yet

I don't whether she feels the same

and I know she also has many questions for me

though she reveals it little by little

the too damn difficult ones and never the too damn easy ones

and I also know there's more to come in time

but I just want to answer all those questions

with those 3 words

I Love You.

and it's only for the one and only
.....................................
................................
..........................
....................
...............
............
........
....
..
.
Additional Mathematics (:
btw, is add maths a she?
okay I'm sorry for being lame,
I'm just bored now.
spended the day understanding add maths and
GOD I WISH I COULD ANSWER THEM ALL WITH THOSE 3 WORDS!!!!

anyway,
Happy Valentines peeeps,
May god bless the lovely people I've loved, love, loves, always loving and forever loving
please grant it god, thank you!





-J²™-

No comments: