Tuesday 6 July 2010

World of Laughters

nobody ever dies of laughter.

I had huge wacko laughter during last week's Saturday at Tze Heng's house warming, yesterday and today.
Starting from house warming.

Tze Heng's house was amazingly out-of-this-world huge with a spacious front porch which it's already enough for me to jog around.
It was 3-stories high, I tell you if I were to live in that type of house right now, with my parents not around, I would only linger in the ground floor.
Laughter started off with Hui Xin, Kit Mun and Po Xuan picking on Adrian by imitating his laugh, they said it was like a car engine starting *kkkeeekk (pause) keeekkk (pause) kekkkkk and starts laughing, LOL!
Then a version of Yang Sheng's laugh, a smile that cracks on the face and turns away, turns back and it's gone..no one and no one has ever seen him burst into a big laughter, just the grin.==
It's like 'The Silencer'
Then Kar Quin's was the funiest of all.
Watch this.
*HAHAHAHAHAHA, @iu, soh@@ and so forth and with his palm slamming against his fist ==
Even when he laughs he is still so vulgar..

Yesterday.
it's was about the Ceriathon card, they asked us to donate at least 50 bucks (actually it was for us to ask around for donation for people)
Last day to pass it up so I just gave a GENEROUS amount of 10, like what Voon Kaen said.
I never fill in the names and stuffs, so I when I wanted to fill it before I pass it up, they asked for parent's IC ==
Xin said just write my parents birthday and make up the back portion of it.
Father's BD? Dunno. Mother's BD?Dunno Xin was like ==
Then she said leave it. Then the names of the donaters.
There were 4 which my friends simply made it up, the 1st and 4th was normal
2nd was by the name, Ai Saw Hye.
3rd was by the name, Ben Xiao Zhang.
OMG laugh till my stomach cramp a lil bit already, if you don't get it just keep saying it until you get it right. (it's a bad word and the principal)

Today.
After school, stayed back for rehearsal for the performance on Friday.
I, Hui Xin and Zong Lin was walking towards the canteen when Bill was approaching with a HL chocolate milk on his hand,
a chocolate milk addict I was and I asked ''BILL! WHY DIDN'T BELANJA ME?!!"
He was like "Aaaa (thinking of what to say)"
Zong Lin " Ya lor!" Dunno where he got a small part of dunno what plant and place it into Bill's milk.
Bill was like totally wtf and quickly pick it out, damn digusting man.

Zong Lin and Bill was to play an ugly girl.
omg man Bill had this wig like the boy in Karate Kid on his head, 1st he looked funny on it, 2nd he went like "YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND!!" and it fall off, damn funny.
Then left 15 minutes and there's just me, Bill, Hui Xin, Kit Mun and Zong Lin.
We tested every song there was in the CD and the funniest was 'Airplanes' and 'If We Ever Meet Again'
Zong Lin was B.o.B with the wig rapping and I played a small part of Hayley Williams during the chorus, imitating her part in the music video with the arms like an airplane flying around, damn hillarious.
Then again in 'If We Ever Meet Again', Bill started off singing and then chorus took over by Zong Lin. He copied the way of Katty Perry singing, omg that 1 I really drop on the floor laughing like hell..
Oh then there's also when he posed with the wig and said "I AM THE ROCK" with that look of him, you just can't resist bursting into a laugh.
and there was other funny scenes too.
In the end,
We concluded that Zong Lin pawned today's rehearsal.

No comments: