Tuesday 1 July 2008

Always wanted to update but in the end changed my mind..
Either because I'm too damn lazy too..
or there's no time..
or for some reasons..

Nah..
Getting bored of life..
Work, work and work every single day..
If it's not project then it's something else..
ROAR!!!!
PMR is like 3 months away and trials in 1 month..
damn..
in a blink of eye and it's like July =.=

Anyway..
still trying to live on..
"Don't go the way life takes you.
Take the life the way you go.
And remember you are born to live
and not living life because you are born."

By the way..
starting to love the Science and Maths club aka SM xD
Things are starting to get gore and bloody
did I even mention we're starting to disect frogs..woot!!
The first time I was a lil nervous with all the weird feelings and palms shaking..
But then after I had warmed up I got excited and..(you wouldn't want to know more) let's just say it so called 'REST IN PEACE'
And with the presence of it even get more fun..kekeke..
well, that kinda the only day I could really get close to..

YESH!!
gonna stop squash after the last tournament until PMR's done for good..

I'll take their advices..
I'll put down your picture..
Memories of cold..
Take it off and let it drop..
You're through..
Don't worry..
Be happy..
Cause every lil thing..
Is gonna be alright..

ALL HAIL J² !!!

No comments: