Friday 31 October 2008








I guess today's a day when everyone becomes sad and emotional..
Over little matters..they can be sad for the next few hours..
I don't know how to say it, my friends are sad..I am sad..practically we're all sad :(
I don't know why..it's just hard to express with words..



Just few hours ago I thought of something..
When I was in the car, my friend's dad was fetching me back home with another friend..
and I looked out the window most of the time..
As the street lamps flashes by, I begin to think of the pass..
I don't want to talk about the pass, but I important thing that I thought was this : why bother giving blank promises when you're not sure whether you can fulfill it
If I could have just thought of this before, the one sitting beside me wouldn't have to suffer..
But it's already the pass..I've got to move on..



Over the years, I've lost many love ones..
Either family, friends or anything..
Through passing away, break-ups, leaving..
I've gone through it many times, and it's not fun at all..it's very saddening and depressing..
I really hope I wouldn't go through all these too many times..if not i may lose my head..:(


Speaking of moving on, there's just one thing that I can't leave behind..and I really can't accept the fact..
*sighsighsighsighsigh :(



btw, thanks for liking the gift :D





-J²™-



No comments: