Saturday 18 October 2008

Yesterday me, Jiun How, Yang Sheng, and da Victor went to play basketball..
It has been ages since I've played basketball..
and since it's after PMR..we played from 8 till 2 almost 3
crazy huh?
I was totally exausted..
Showed them OUG by walking around..
Hungry then eat..hungry then eat..
Then play..then eat..then play..

It's been a long time since I've so much fun..
Well..the other time was at CC and Da MTM!!
woooooooooooooot!!! xD
Still miss it..
Anyway, we've got loads of time now..to go everywhere..
from che cheong gai to buy my dream shirt..;P
to Louyat to buy gadgets...and Sunway to have fun..not to miss out Genting..
Lovin it!!
Have fun lookin at da pics below peeps..
Veins of The Clouds
Zong Lin upside down
Is that me.....? ;PNo doubt, he's good at it
Yeap..darn good
Does it look like an E ?

Chair freeze or sumthin..

Yay!! Jiun How finally succeeded!!
There's him again


Wheeee!!


and there's me!!

.......

Zong Lin!! Yang Sheng nicely snapping there only XD

He's gonna break his neck sooner or later =X

Slumber ass...

*speechless
Jiun How trying hard


The guy beside him ain't me :D






Don't think sideways..He just fell..
SHENG!!
This was the sole of Jiun How's shoes..Pretty huh?



What I ate..

I'm friggin hungry..


Victor's gonna shoot!!


It's going in... not!!! it actually went out






One man show!!


The Three Noobies..
the forth one was the camera holder..xD




This was brought to you by
-J²™-

No comments: