Thursday 1 January 2009

this fellow page here looks quite dead..
so I'm here to save it, occasionally :D

1st of all, of course, Happy New Year to all of you peeps out there..
well, few minutes more and it's the end of January 1 2009
time freaking flies..
urm, glad to tell you all the stormy days of PMR are over, officially, past tense already.
I had the best Christmas present ever, and I'm freaking satisfied okay
I've gotten what I've ever dreamed of, fight for, pray for, cried for and somemore what for..?
practically everything for that darn thing.. yeap I'm happy :))))))))))))

well after that good thing kept coming..
before that also got la..Hong Kong for Christmas..
but my heart wasn't that settled..
was really afraid to buy any stuffs there even it really got my eyes on it..I still told myself wait till I get my results only buy all you want okay.
but i still manage to get some stuffs, with fear~

Then barbeque with loads of family members and counting down loud loud, at home..
and then just went Sunway Lagoon, almost 3 or 4 or 5 years didn't print my footprint there already, finally got da chancy..
roam around all 5 parks..
that stupid scream park was creepy and had those spinning stuffs illusion which I'm still spinning at times..damn thing.
Then rollercoaster and stuffs and water parks and rides and water and rides and water..
Then that's all for the day, whole day was playing and having fun.
having fun for the last few days of holidays before going back to school right?

what about 2009 resolutions?
never thought of it. never had 1 before.
but maybe I'll think about it, just to let myself be aware of what I'm gonna do next and what's next to pray hard for :)




-J²™-

No comments: