Sunday 4 January 2009

well.. screw what the researchers said but I really think resolutions are cool..
I already have a few in my mind..
The previous 1 was trash la..
This 1's the real one..

1. Live life to the max and be happy always :)
2. Play squash has a hobby and try playing other sports , and also swim more often!
3. Eat more foods!
4. Get mah own guitar and learn seriously from Jiun How
5. Start saving money to buy my dream dog. I present you dah Siberian Huski :D
It's a beauty aite??
Dad says puppy cost 2k, darn it'll take me years to save but who cares la.
6. well I guess this the last 1 already, STUDY HARD, PARTY HARD!
Only six, I guess that's enough, I don't need so much.
Wish me luck on accomplishing it.
Tomorrow's school already, guess I can't wait to go back, school's cool
and seriously, I hope I won't be late for the 1st day.
*praying hard :P
-J²™-

No comments: