Monday 4 January 2010

1st Day of School-------------SUCKS!!

Before I go in the main title of the day..
I like to say something about my blog,
I rite.., manged to ABANDON IT FOR FREAKING 8 MONTHS!!
I checked the dashboard and the sky that made my day for that day, became my last post ever.
Even po xuan memorized it already...awwww
So picked today to restart again, good day huh? :D

Then the main thing,
as you know 1st day of school, parents gets all choked up because their kids are finally going for school for the 1st time. *applause, have a great time, long way ahead.
but then you parents don't need to jam up the whole OUG the gua just to pick your precious kids from big ol' YOKE NAM
OUG.......jammed ==''

Sigh, Sentosarians..that's what they call, started our at assembly at about 8 after the big cooling rain..when later it turn out to be sunny..Those teachers and headmistress talk and talk and talk, as usual we talk and talk and talk too..but we still lose to them, we talk finish already they still haven..plus with the hot sun, they had a mouthful of 'compliments' from us. EAT THAT!
Asked zong lin whether he wants stand at my place.

Want anot? Don' want.

Want anot? Don't want.

Want anot? Don't want.

suan.

Jiun How leh..gave him that look and point the place in front of me, asking him too want anot?this time I don't want to talk.
Don't want also. Minutes later, gave that I'M SO DARN HOT look.
Totally gave up on them.
There's this prefect too, form 3 I guess, typical malay prefect.
Kept asking the girls from this class to move forward where there's a gap and there's where the sun's lazer beam shoots at. They resist. but she kept on asking.
She stands beside me, fan sei yan.
I was thinking man, people so fair and lovely and fair and you ah.................. figure the next few words yourself.. I didn't say anything.

Then started class lo. This time sit behind Xin and Xuan.
No one sit behind me, can have all the space again :)
Beside the window, not too bad, the okok scenery is fine to look at and day dream.
Morning's the best la. cool and cosy, just the right moment to sleep.
and right no more add maths and maths for breakfast, totally all changed.
except, he's our form teacher now. it's still nowhere near good. :(
anyway, form 5 already..
just for record, yesterday fly.fm was like counting down for the best songs for the decade!
Yea, that's the speed of time.
And another decade more it's 2020.
Hooray! cheers! what's next then?
just pray everything goes smooooooooothly in 2012. *praying hard :X


So..
This is it...
This is where the fun begins.
Good day people.

No comments: