Sunday 31 January 2010

Complications Are Inevitable.

Urmm..Don't really know what to start about.

School life go 1st then.
Racial stuffs and canteen was the headlines, but then it's over so there's no need to talk much about it.
Then there comes intervensi, the exam from jabatan which I don't know what the heck is the use of it and it was made 1 of the official exams in our school and I pretty sat for it seriously, well sorta..
Our tables were like a finger length away from each other, and so stuffs happens you know :D
Aiya all these you know I know so don't need to say la, and had a few snapshots of it too, naughty us.
and I just realize school was actually a quite strategic place to take scenery pictures.


Off to birthdays.
January is really a month full of birthdays,
Rin The Blackhole, Hui Jun, Jiun How and so on..
Contributed to most of their presents, Hui Jun's present I've got to buy it myself which it is gonna be a bit late until I get the chance to go out..be patient kay :D
all these signals my wallet is getting slimmer D: , but then okay lar once every once in a year.
Friend friend ma, and like what How always say to me: 这个世界这么大,为什么偏偏要我遇见你这个sensored leh? and I always tell him the same thing 缘分.

Well, but still some complications are just inevitable right?
Since the time the issue of not wishing 1 friend happy birthday was brought up, again and again, and again...things begin to go off road.
I just felt like there's already a communication problem going way wrong, and it's still.
And I can tell you something too, you're the only one I know who talks to me with different tones that shows you don't like something. and maybe you would say I'm sensitive, maybe you're right, but only to you I guess, because you really the only who does that.
I feel like bringing up this problem, but knowing you..you would just do something predictable.
Man this sucks la, feeling all so fucked up inside, teachers fucking with you, people are fucking with you.. sucks so badly.
You know what, since entering this class, I've really experienced tons of shits which are such strangers to me, and I know there's more to come.
Seeing someone that's almost a close friend change is really something to 'wow' and be amaze of seriously, you really wouldn't even imagine it.
Anyway, I've told myself whatever it is, you're already in here.
Stop wining and accept it.
You can't and will not leave this class, there's no way.
So, why not I just blend in and just be happy, screw those teachers, do what what you can and have fun.
and myself couldn't agreed more.
Big smile :D

When Live Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonade.
(lemons means lemons ah, don't come up with stupid ideas to replace lemons.)

No comments: