Thursday 19 March 2009

18th of March of the year 2009

after mamak-ing with friends at night

which the total was 82 bucks for 4 person

sapu-ed everything

and then my friends mom fetched me back home

at my doorstep

I waited for people to open the door for me

my friend also wanted to take back his basketball

and I was bragging about how pretty the stars was that scattered across the night sky

and then out of the blue

me: (stunned) was that a........?
friend: ........... it was a meteor
me: ........omfg 'O'

I was totally stunned and speechless and happy at the same time

I didn't know what to say

and then I told everyone in the house, all thought I went crazy already

I was crazy, and also cannot believe that I actually saw 1

and as my first sighting of it, it was just up above my house

and then before I sleep, I still had to digest the fact that I saw one

I was also smilling the whole time, I sleeping also smilling

imagine eujin smilling while he's sleeping, like having a ham sap dream like that :P

But then seriously, everything was so cartoonish, so animated..

the way the meteor streak across the sky..

I really can't describe it,

It was just one, imagine me watching a meteor shower

me will go nuts @.@

and of course..

after seeing must make wishes 1 right? :)
I shall make this day one of my lucky days

-J²™-

No comments: