Friday 27 March 2009

Hope [i]t Gives You Hell

Exam results.....
I can't really say it's really bad..
I think it's a very normal thing for me getting 59% for my average...
but somehow things are waaaay different if you're in that class,
people make a big fuss out of it, and it's practically an alone stuff.
you see, because everybody else gets 75 80 90 and me on the other hand gets....59 :D
special right? I'm always the special one..

almost every subject I SUCCESSFULLY achieve the lowest marks,
my friend was like 'you damn toooot la you, you sure simply tooot this exam 1'
I was like how high you think I can get? this is me, the usual me and the typical marks I get
he still give me the 'I don't believe you' look.

Teachers....
aren't really happy about it I guess..
Target are locked on me, throwing questions at me all the time,
I think it's not wrong to do that,
but sometimes it just trips me off and makes me wanna shout at them
'can you ....... get off my back'
I can seriously tell you ways like that aren't gonna make me score those stupid grades
and guess what, doesn't mean you want that certain grade (surely want A 1 la, what nonsense are you talking)
Doesn't mean that I have to get it,
I can't really satisfy everyone, so the main thing is just me and myself.

If you're hoping I could become like one of those, no maybe at least just half of those students in that class,
I'm so sorry to disappoint you that there's no way it's gonna happen.
I'm the type of person that seeks moderation, and don't really give high hopes on myself, but it depends on what condition it is la.
I don't really want to be the smartest, nor the stupidest, actually there's no such thing as stupidest, I just wanna be the middle fella.

so just get off my back and quit biting me, let me roam on my own capability, don't ever try to push me off the edge, it's not gonna be good.
Try thinking of this,
I'm everything they're not, they're everything I'm not
feel better?

(mr. lim's target for my chemistry --70% )
I try my best k?
heeeeeeee XD



endurance, patience,time and good friends are what I really need to help me get through this year which are full of creeps and shits.
all these is what I really feel deep down under.
if it hurts or causes discomfort to anyone,
go toooot yourself??
no no no, accept my apologies then.
and smile k ?
heeeeeeeeee XD



-J²™-

No comments: