Thursday 20 November 2008

gawd, it's been 2 days already since I had a good night sleep..
I'm not thinking of anything..darn..
I hope tonight I'll get a good sleep..
*praying hard!!

Went for basketball again..
Guess who we saw at the courts..
Sri Sentosa Form 5's..
They're having SPM and they're PLAYING BASKETBALL!!
Yes they're not in the science stream class and have an off today but shouldn't they be studying at home?
I don't know whether to envy them or whatever..
but no doubt they're basketball skills are darn goooooooood!!
is getting a stomach ache when I play basketball evitable or what?
I always get it! crap!

Since I can't sleep I decided to wake up at 6 and play the comp :P
I watched a video..a seriously retarded video about a German kid..
Enjoy it :D

Angry German Kid


and the last thing..
Happy Birthday to Daddy and PoPo..
ate at Ru Ee restaurant to celebrate daddy's birthday..
and for Popo's birthday..
I bet she's having a wonderful celebration up there..
take care Poly, I'll always miss you


Being left by someone that you love most and also loves you is dejecting,
but knowing she's leaving and is going to a better place is comforting too :)

*still praying very hard,
for myself and adding a few friends in :D



-J²™-

No comments: