Friday 14 November 2008

*sigh
yesterday was the release of UPSR results..
well 1st of all congratulations to Vicky Vic's brother for getting 5A's
he deserves it, actually I don't know Vic's bro but just want to congratulate him narh..
then today there's the whole page about it..
joyfull and satisfied kids with their result, the grins on their faces..
then my mother asked
mum: hey jin, last time you get how many A's ah?
me: 2 only
mum: har, so little only ah?
me: yes, so? what are you gonna do about it?
mum: aiya, you 'char' la you'
me: *rolls the eye and mumbled the F word

that's why I'm so worried about my PMR results..
I don't want this to happen..
people say who cares if you get bad results, you've tried your best and that's all that matter..
it matters a lot to me..
think about it, it's just UPSR and after 3 years people still ask about it..
what about PMR then? double the years?
and I'm gonna reply 2A's again?
It'll be haunt you for life wey..
and it'll be embarrassing..


and I've made up a very important decision..
thought a lot about it..every night until I cannot sleep for some time...
I know this decision would let a lot of people down..
and also have a very bad impression of me in other peoples eyes..
look down on me and whatsoever..
but I learned that I cannot satisfy everybody, and I wasn't born to do that too..
I know what I want and I don't have to care about other people..

I'll just find the righteous time to tell..
I won't regret..
I guess..


Some things happen to us which we never recover, and they disrupt the normalcy of our lives.
That's how life is.






people are praying, so am I..
the hardest ever..







-J²™ -

No comments: