Monday 24 November 2008

JUST IGNORE THIS POST

To all you fing humans out there..
I wasn't born to owe you fing people,
so get that in your fing thick brain..
I've made a mistake ONCE,
and offended peoples..
I know my mistakes..
and I'll promise to make it up by doing something right,
and it'll satisfy you,
and whether it satisfies I don't know and I don't give a fing damn..
cause I know I've done something right to cover up my mistakes..
but also get that in your fing think brain that the mistakes I've made doesn't give you the privilege to use that against me for my whole life on any occasion to like make me feel guilty or whatsoever,
because after I cover my up my mistakes I don't feel fing guilty..

Doesn't mean that I always be polite and laugh around to you people and you would always think 'ahh this boy wouldn't get angry, he's a very open minded 1, won't be upset about anything'
I being nice and polite to you because I'm don't want to offend you and make you angry which I don't fing like to..
but everyone has their limits okay, and I bet not a lot of you people has ever seen me getting angry..you wouldn't like it..I'm not gonna be me when I get angry..

arrghh,
what another retarded post..
and of course this wasn't wrote to offend anybody..
:)






-J²™-

No comments: