Sunday 23 November 2008

*sigh sigh sigh
Lended a ear to a friend just now..
she has many problems..
more than me I think..but since saying out makes her feel better..
so just listen a bit lo..no harm right?
I guess...........

*sigh
you can do it larh kay..
you're just going through a serious metamorphosis..
you'll get through it la kay..
everybody goes through it..
well, I guess again..
but once you come out of it..
you'll be a better person..
I guess.........

and thanks Xin for the notes..
I don't know whether it's guitar or piano cause after Jiun How the pro verified it..
he said it was for classical guitar but can use for piano also..he thinks...
but still thank you..

geee..
I suddenly thought what are the wonders of the world..
well of course my own opinion la..
hmm...
guess I'll figure it out before I go to sleep..
yea..I'll do that :)

congratulations Jiun How,
you finally blogged..
*BIG HUG HUG HUGS TO YOU!! :D


I'll give the world to see you once again..
just once? please?
heeeeeeeeeeeee XD



-J²™-

No comments: