Friday 7 November 2008

*sigh
It's been three weeks since PMR..
it's over..and now even school's done..
Been at home since..
Haven't really go out..not totally didn't go out la..but haven't really had the chance to go crazy
especially going out with friends..
those 6 monkeys..always get crazy when I hang out with them..and I like them saying 'today you didn't take medicine ah?' or maybe 'today you take wrong pills is it?'
I think when I get crazy, I'll be craziest among them :P

*big sigh
don't know when can really get to hang out with them..and really get crazy..
but I like to FFK :P
currently planning with Xin to go around KL and take pics..she's planning most of it..no everything I mean..then only inform us..hheeeee XD

I had this ridiculous dream again..not results la..
I dreamt I was free falling..and it wasn't the 1st time..
That feeling was really the falling from the sky and I can really feel it..
and I hit the ground real hard and....died..
whatever it is..I really felt the impact..
It was just a dream..don't think too much okay..
Just tell yourself to think of something better next time..
Maybe you can think of something..like urm..something that would never happen in your life?
heee...xD

guess that's all..
night..
It's already 3..
and I'm still not sleepy :(

don't get yourself thinking too much aite..
wouldn't be good for you if you continue to think of negative stuffs..


-J²™ -

No comments: