Sunday 9 November 2008

It's just another day..
well I still thank god for letting me sunshines everyday..
watched final fantasy advent children again..
love that show..btw, what is advent?
hmm..got to look it up..

*sigh
I thought of telling and asking something..
But I'm still so doubtful and hesitate so much..
Felt like letting it go but don't want to..
and that feeling goes on and on and on..
crap..

It's funny when I think back I used to live life for people's sake and satisfaction..
well I'm not doing that anymore..
I've changed..into..a better me?
ah whatever it is I've changed and that's all that matters now..
and if you have any bad intentions to disrupt my life..
If you place of your smelly foot into my life..
and just try to mess up my life..
I can asure you'll get ten times back of what you've done..
I'll make sure you pay..

butbutbut..
I'm not that of a bad person nia..
I'm just a normal kid..and as crazy as you..
ooohhh I can be damn crazy..ask my friends, they know it :P
so you don't have to be afraid to me..but just don't try to mess up my life la kays..
but if you wanna fight I'll sure lose then..cause I'm a a boy with a lil body..real lil and with soft bones..sob..don't beat me up :(

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me
and this is what I'm gonna do now..
kcuf the world..
heeeee XD




-J²™ -

No comments: