Saturday 29 November 2008

It's been raining for days already, and once start will last for hours..
it's nice but not that nice for the low lying areas..
they're gonna go through a hell of a time..
and what's wrong with the world nowadays..
can't we homo sapiens be a bit more civilised or something?
you bomb me I bomb you (Mumbai),
you don't make new elections and step down I'm gonna protest like shit! ( Thailand)
Malays can't perform yoga, haram (Malaysia)
and lots more, and to those Somalians, stop freaking hijacking people's vessels la..go build your own 1 la dumb dumb!
ishh, can't freaking stand them..

btw have you all ever go and see those feng shui master??
mummy went and deal with this feng shui fella for somethings, work..and then ask him about each of our feng shui stuffs..
and this is what he said about me..
urm..a thinker (which everybody doubts including me, highly) and ok in studies..gonna get very distracted next year, everything also want to learn things, but don't know really know what, so he told my mum to watch me closely..
and very bad tempered boy but keeps everything to himself..and when he let's it out it's gonna be huge..(this 1 is freaking true wey! but don't know about the letting out part :P )
and then I have lots of helps from some spirit life form..I don't know how to say in english..in cantonese they call it 'guai yan'..
and then 40 years of good life..he said to my mum that this boy is very lucky..muahahaha..

I guess everything is quite true..
but some is still doubtful..
but really never thought that someone could actually tell that I keep everything to myself..he must be a great guy :)

till here I guess..


hope. dream. imagine.


-J²™-

No comments: