Wednesday 12 November 2008

well, this tag was from Hui Xin..
it was actually 2 months ago..
but because I'm too lazy and don't have the time to do such a long tag..
so I decided to do it after PMR..
so now I'm doing it..
This is what I'll have to do..
crap I can't copy it @.@


a. Put your Itunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question press next to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
d. Put this on your blog.

so here it goes..

1. If someone says, " is this okay?"
Natasha Bedingfield-Angel

2. How would you describe yourself?
Secondhand Serenade- YOUR CALL!!! (I have no idea how to describe myself, so you describe me your own way, YOUR CALL! XD )

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
S Club 7- Have You Ever ( have I ever really liked something about a guy/ girl? heeeee XD )

4. How do you feel today?
The Click Five- Empty (totally true....)

5. What is your life purpose?
Celine Dion- From This Moment

6. What is your motto?
Vitamin C- Graduation Song ( to graduate? I guess...)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Gavin DeGraw- Chariot

8. What do you think of your parents?
Secondhand Serenade- Your Call (again...)

9. What do you think about very often?
Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love ( I think of bleeding that much....? )

10. What is 2+2?
Jesse McCartney- It's Over

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Jaci Velasquez- Imagine Me Without You (damn,just imagine that,you're everything to me T.T )

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Boys Like Girls- Thunder (your voice was the soundtrack of my summer) :P

13. What is your life?
Avril Lavigne- Complicated (really? that would be the suckiest thing wey)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas- This Is Me

15. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Natasha Bedingfield- Angel @.@

16. What will you dance at your wedding?
Jet- Look What You've Done (that's like so sad....)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Gavin DeGraw- Chariot lol!!!

18. What is your hobby/ interest?
Katherine Mcphee- Over it (I'm over with my interest..)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Secondhand Serenade- Fall For You....darn..

20. What is your biggest secret?
David Archuleta- Crush

21. What do you think of your friends?
Westlife- I Do

22. What will you post this as?
Shane Ward- Breathless

I'll tag..
the next 5 after 'My Friendster' at the link list..
Hui Xin you've done this so you don't have to do it already..
Have fun guys :P
*sigh you all are darn lucky you can copy straight from my blog..darn

can't believe I forgotten to put the sign again, darn



-J²™-

No comments: