Saturday 8 November 2008

Well..thanks to my family, I woke up at 11 today..
Early in the morning already started bickering..
Fill the air with their noise..
I was like going to shout 'cut it out already, darn!!'
gaaa..don't want to get involve..
Alright, bickering are all over..
But I can't sleep already.. grrrrr
darn pissed off...

Well..stucked at home again..
feel so sleepy ~.~
slept at 5 yesterday..can't help it right..I couldn't sleep..
Sis went to Midvalley..thought of asking her to get me some Famous Amous cookies..
My all time favourite..but she couldn't find it :(
no cookies..
actually don't know who bought it few days ago..but I didn't eat..didn't have the mood too..and with the sorethroat too..better not touch it..

*sigh
don't know what's wrong with my family these days..
I'm just starting to hate them :(
suka suka they scold, suka suka they're so polite..
And I'm not the one doing wrong..but still want to push the fault to me..fine..
and then whatever I ask or say..using brains or without brains..
they scold also..well the least is criticize..
I don't even know when's the right time to talk, or ask..darn..
well okay, here's the thing..
you don't get on my nerves, I don't get on your nerves..
is that better?
scram..


I've made up my mind right?
Why bother hesitating again?
*sighsighsigh
my face!! :(



-J²™-

No comments: