Wednesday 26 November 2008

Went to Mid Valley yesterday with normal 6 buddies..
Ate Mcdonalds for luch,
and I tell you those McShakers (I guess that's what they call them) are so darn salty,
I don't know how my friends are able to finish the whole packet..yuck!
I'm better off with the normal ones..
Then watch Madagascar 2, not too bad..
Hilarious, entertaining at least...

and then on my phone,
and it vibrated..6 miscalls from an unknown number
I thought who the heck was that, and as usual I didn't care about it..
and then that fella called, I picked up..
me: hello?
She: hello? hello ini siapa?
me: (I was like what? a Malay fella?)...
She: then she quickly ask again, Apa you mau?! (angrily)
then I just cut the line..must be a wrong number I guess..
Then few minutes after that she sent a SMS saying about what bank stuffs and craps..
I didn't want to care much still..hope she just leaves me alone..

We continued the day by walking around The Gardens..
I can tell that place isn't the place for me to walk about..
It'll be very harmful to my wallet :P

Well, the day was okay..
Came back home and had a headache..darn..
I regreted playing the arcade..it was such a waste of money..
should have rather played bowling..
eii xuan, next time we'll play okay..
don't care about the others..muahahaha..
I'd spend money on that rather than the arcade..
heeeeee XD



Gems may be presious, but friends are priceless





-J²™-

No comments: