Tuesday 11 November 2008

wassup peeps..
well today was some day..
Jiun How actually came to my house to teach me guitar :D
well...he's like the first friend of my friends from school to step his foot into my house, so be GRATEFUL!! :P

well..we got started..
Thunder..found the notes and he played a while but changed his mind cause it was too hard for him..
Then comes Fall For You!!
well..the tune wasn't as good and soothing as piano but that'll do it narh..
cant wait to get my hands on those piano!! arghh!!!
I learned and tried, learned and tried..
after 5 hours..I only know how to play the starting and the chorus..darn..
I'm learning so slow :(
And my wrist is beginning to ache..
well..cant't give up..
told myself to master it within a few weeks..
btw, guitar is not hard..
it's just the way of positioning your lil fingers on those strings..
it hurts because you have to press it real hard to make a good tune of it..
but..guess I'll make it :P

next song would be...
MORE THAN WORDS!!
Jiun How played it and it was like so so so nice..ahhhhhhhhhhh~

*sigh!!
Btw, Chariot is one good song..
and the way Gavin DeGraw plays it on piano..bravo!! :D




-J²™-

No comments: