Sunday 2 November 2008

Thought blogging was to express more on feeling and try to offend people less..
But less wasn't good enough, offended somebody in the previous post..
maybe I was born to offend people :(
But thanks for not asking me to do that embarrassing thing and forgive me..
But still am grateful to get to know both of you, thanks :)
better not mention who again..
who knows if that peep gets angry again and what brilliant idea would go through the head and throw it on me, don't want to take the risk :P
heeeeee :D
Little boy knows his mistakes..


*sigh
Don't know what wrong with me today..
There's only 8 songs that's nice to hear..
The Click Five-Empty
Shane Ward-Breathless
David Archuleta-Crush
Vitamin C-Graduation Song
Jaci Velasquez-Imagine Me Without You
Jesse McCartney-It's Over

including these 2 songs that I heard most the most time,
Boys Like Girls-Thunder
Secondhand Serenade-Fall For You

It's all the emo songs..darn..
It's emo and nice at the same time..arghh..
Why can't I just get over that freaking matter?!
Accept it, you can't change the freaking fact okay..suck it up!!
ROAR!! @@
Just like what ze said, it'll all get better in time..:(


I wasn't being a nanny okay..
I was just being concern thats all :(
Laughing at myself thinking lifes not fair..





-J²™-

No comments: